…better than cure! Our dentists recommend regular examinations to prevent future dental problems.
Leaving problems untreated can make them more difficult to manage in the future.
A regular dental assessment allows our dentists to assess the condition of your gums, teeth and overall oral health. Leaving problems untreated can make them more difficult to manage in the future – so it’s always best to deal with dental problems early and, if possible, prevent dental problems from happening.
At Northwick Park Dental…
- Our support team will welcome you on arrival at our practice, and help you through any form filling and admin that is required.
- Your dentist will review and understand your dental needs, hygiene and desired outcomes.
- Following a dental examination, our dentists will discuss treatments and tailor a plan to best suit your dental hygiene and desired outcomes. Any associated costs and timescales will be discussed (including any financial options available).
- Once happy with the proposed treatment, our support team will arrange the appointments with you. A written copy of your treatment plan and the associated dental fees will be given to you.
Benefits of regular check-ups with Northwick Park Dental.
1. Manage plaque, tartar, and conventional cavities – regular dental cleanings are designed to clean plaque and tartar, and prevent cavities from developing. Therefore avoiding any related future issues.
2. Finding hidden problems through x-rays – early diagnosis is key to identifying issues, and providing early treatment. It may not be necessary to take X-Rays at every visit, but these types of checkups are very valuable to see what is happening inside the teeth and gumline.
3. Checking for gingivitis and gum disease – taking steps to prevent both gingivitis and gum disease is vital in avoiding surgery in the future.
4. Cosmetic related issues with oral care – with oral health care, cosmetic related issues sometimes affect self-esteem.
5. Preventing Root Canals – with regular dental checkups, general tooth health can be monitored properly, and any suspicion of root canal problems can be diagnosed very early on. Ultimately avoiding the treatment.
6. Smokers and oral health – smokers are encouraged to attend dental checkups regularly in order to monitor oral health, while keeping an eye on potential problems that may arise from smoking. Those who smoke, in general, have stained teeth, and have more of a potential to develop dental problems.
7. Brushing and Flossing – brushing and flossing can always be improved, even for those who regularly conduct such practices. Fighting plaque on a daily basis is worthwhile – ideal for preventing tooth decay, and avoiding the potential for gum disease.
Why choose Northwick Park Dental?
- Unbeatable offers
- Friendly helpful team
- Affordable finance
- Flexible appointment
- Satisfied patients
- Latest techniques
Book your Hygienist Appointment Today!
We are based in Northwick Park Hospital
Northwick Park Dental are situated within Northwick Park Hospital which is easily accessible by foot, bus, tube or car (nearest tube station - Northwick Park). We are located very close to ‘hospital street’ and a stones throw from Costa Coffee and the main hospital entrance. If you are driving then the closest hospital car park is number 4.
Get in touch
Book a simple examination or an advanced consultation today whether it is regarding general or cosmetic dentistry. Simply call +44 (0) 208 423 1010, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit in person.
Our address is Northwick Park Hospital, Block L1, Level 4, Watford Rd, Harrow, HA1 3UJ.
Mon 07:30 – 16:00*
Tues 07:30 – 16:00*
Wed 07:30 – 18:00*
Thurs 07:30 – 16:00*
Fri 07:30 – 14:00
Sat – by appointment only
*Closed for lunch - 1.30PM to 2PM
Get in touch
Whether you need further information about treatments, special offers or fees we are always happy to help at Northwick Park Dental. Get in touch today!