Dental hygiene & teeth cleaning services in North West London
Hygiene & cleaning services are a great way to keep your teeth clean, keep your breath fresh and remove stubborn stains.
Our hygiene services can help to prevent long term problems such as tooth loss and therefore comprehensive regular treatments in the future are advised. During treatment at Northwick Park Dental, one of our dental hygienist will check for signs of gum disease, inflammation and bleeding, and remove any plaque and tartar if found. They will advise you on a oral health routine, and how to prevent future build ups.
Our hygiene services can help to prevent long term problems such as tooth loss and therefore comprehensive regular treatments in the future are advised.
How can my hygienist help me?
- Plan the delivery of care to improve and maintain your gum health.
- Scale your teeth above and below the gum line and polish.
- Give dietary advice to help in the prevention of dental decay and enamel erosion.
- Apply treatments for sensitive teeth
- Tooth whitening – under prescription from the dentist.
- Your hygienist is there to help you maintain optimum dental health and is always happy to answer any hygiene questions you have.
What are the benefits of seeing a hygienist?
- Regular scaling and polishing help keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Regular scaling helps to stop gum disease getting worse, and helps you to eliminate the disease
- Hygienist treatments can prevent bad breath occurring.
- A hygienist educates you on how to effectively look after your teeth and gums.
Why choose Northwick Park Dental?
- Unbeatable offers
- Friendly helpful team
- Affordable finance
- Flexible appointment
- Satisfied patients
- Latest techniques
Book your Hygienist Appointment Today!
We are based in Northwick Park Hospital
Northwick Park Dental are situated within Northwick Park Hospital which is easily accessible by foot, bus, tube or car (nearest tube station - Northwick Park). We are located very close to ‘hospital street’ and a stones throw from Costa Coffee and the main hospital entrance. If you are driving then the closest hospital car park is number 4.
Get in touch
Book a simple examination or an advanced consultation today whether it is regarding general or cosmetic dentistry. Simply call +44 (0) 208 423 1010, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit in person.
Our address is Northwick Park Hospital, Block L1, Level 4, Watford Rd, Harrow, HA1 3UJ.
Mon 07:30 – 16:00*
Tues 07:30 – 16:00*
Wed 07:30 – 18:00*
Thurs 07:30 – 16:00*
Fri 07:30 – 14:00
Sat – by appointment only
*Closed for lunch - 1.30PM to 2PM
Get in touch
Whether you need further information about treatments, special offers or fees we are always happy to help at Northwick Park Dental. Get in touch today!